Manufacturer of advanced clinical diagnostic technologies
OPTI Medical Systems, Inc. specializes in the design and manufacturing of point-of-care and laboratory diagnostic solutions. OPTI Medical Systems leverages advanced technologies to develop reliable, cost-effective products that combine accuracy with convenience, ease of use, and clinical flexibility to support infectious disease diagnostics as well as point-of-care blood gas and electrolyte analysis using optical fluorescence technology.
OPTI Medical Systems COVID-19/Flu test obtains FDA Emergency Use Authorization
The US Food and Drug Administration has granted OPTI Medical Systems Emergency Use Authorization for the OPTI SARS-CoV-2/Influenza A/B RT-PCR Test . The test simultaneously detects and differentiates between SARS-CoV-2, influenza A and influenza B in a single reaction. It uses an internal sample control targeting human RNase P and minimizes impact of viral mutation with detection of two targets in the N region of SARS-CoV-2.
- U.S. Main Number: 1-770-510-4444
- Europe Main Number: +800 727 43399
- 24/7 Technical Support: 1-800-490-6784
- Routine inquiries contact form
- Technical support request form
- OPTI Medical Systems COVID-19/Flu test obtains FDA Emergency Use Authorization
- Extraction-free PCR testing for SARS-CoV-2
- Mills Administration Secures Major COVID-19 Testing Expansion for Maine
- OPTI Medical Systems Receives US FDA Emergency Use Authorization for Its OPTI SARS-CoV-2 RNA PCR Test Kit for Detection of the Virus Causing COVID-19